Atlantic Canada’s community newspapers reach a diverse and valuable demographic. From University towns to bustling small cities to Canada’s vacation hotspots Newspapers Atlantic brings marketers their ideal customers.
The four Atlantic Provinces have a population of over two million people. The population is highly educated with more University graduates per capita than anywhere else in Canada. Newspapers Atlantic member publications connect with their readers in communities that are under served by other media giving advertisers in these newspapers a competitive edge.
- 86% of Atlantic adults are newspaper readers – in print and/or online
- 88% of moms in Atlantic Canada read newspapers
- 92% of university educated Atlantic Canadians read newspapers
- 89% of Atlantic business people read newspapers
- 90% of Atlantic Canadians with high household incomes read newspapers
Newspapers Atlantic represents 40 publications in Atlantic Canada with a combined audited circulation of more than 187,600